How to pick your bangle size
Bangles are a type of jewelry that is distinct and exclusive to the owner. Finding one with the right design and size is part of the experience of owning a valuable, sentimental piece. One must never settle for an ill-fitting bangle, that's why it's important to know what size will fit comfortably and elegantly on one's wrist.
When shopping for a bangle, always check the diameter. The diameter is the measure of the distance of between the inner sides of a bangle. Since bangles cannot be opened and laid flat, you cannot use the same bracelet size when shopping this hard jewelry piece but you may convert a bracelet's circumference size to diameters to find your bangle size. Use the measuring table below to find your size.
Tips & Tricks
- Cold weather can shrink your hands and wrist so it's best to measure them when they're warm to get an accurate measurement.
- Take into account the size of your hand, not just your wrist, when measuring for your bangle size. The bangle should be able to slide through your hand without pain or discomfort.
- Gold and sterling silver are sturdy, non-irritating metals but it's still best to remove bangles in the shower or bath, pool, exercise, and sleeping. This will help avoid skin irritations or damage to your bangle.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I don't know my wrist's circumference size. How do I measure it?
Use a tape measure or a strong and ruler. If you have a larger hand than your wrist, measure your hand instead of the wrist to get your bangle size. Fold your thumb into your open hand (ideally your thumb is touching your pinky finger) and measure the widest part of your hand while in this position. Add an inch to ensure a comfortable fit.
2. How do I clean my bangle?
Soak your bangle in lukewarm water with mild soap. Gently brush with a soft bristle toothbrush or wipe down with a soft cloth.
3. Are your bangles adjustable?
Our bangles are fixed size unless stated in the product description. We do not offer customization and resizing for bangles.
4. Are your gold bangles sturdy?
We use 22K and 18K gold for our bangles to give you the best quality and beauty. With proper care and use, your bangle can last for a lifetime. Avoid exposing your jewelry to extreme temperatures and chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, solvents, and strong detergents. Also refrain from extreme activities including exercise, climbing, heavy weight lifting, and swimming to avoid damaging your jewelry.